Job Title: Patient Care Representative (PCR)
As a vital part of the Patient Care Team, the Patient Care Representative (PCR) will represent Agility Medical Group, and act as a direct contact for patients who are in receipt of items ordered by physicians. They will use their knowledge and expertise to educate patients on all available options for their care. The PCR will serve as a liaison between the administration team and patients in a compliant and professional manner.
Patient Care Team
Patient Care Representative Manager
Summary of Duties:
The PCR works in a setting that is conducive to patient care, primarily hospitals, clinics, and patient homes. The PCR will be responsible for obtaining their daily schedule from the administration team each day and ensuring that all the documentation they need to complete each task is present and accurate. The following are to be potential daily responsibilities of each day’s schedule:
The PCR will be responsible to deliver, fit, educate, set-up, of any items prescribed from a physician. The PCR will be responsible for the sale of additional products to the patient. The PCR will be responsible for the pick-up, troubleshoot, cleaning, and maintaining of all inventory and equipment supplied to patients while following strict and compliant policies and procedure. The PCR is responsible for obtaining all patient signatures, delivering all required paperwork to the patient, and supplying the patient with all educational material. The PCR will be responsible for picking up, reviewing, and requesting necessary changes/documentation of PPA forms from AMG clinic locations.
The PCR is responsible for delivering all necessary paperwork to the administration team in a timely, organized, and legible manner.
Weighted Key Accountabilities:
- 60% PCR will measure, fit, educate, troubleshoot orders from physicians. Retrieve, review, and complete PPA forms from AMG Clinics. Deliver Accurate, complete, and legible paperwork to administration team.
- 15% Communication with Administration team, Sales team, PCR Manager, and other providers to assure any changes to the schedule, new orders, complaints, or questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner in accordance with the policies, procedures, and core character values to achieve the highest professionalism required by Agility Medical Group.
- 5% Compile correct patient information packets including: Demographics, clinic notes, physician signatures, and additional items specific paperwork that adheres to compliance standards
- 5% Maintain vehicle, office workspace, and the Warehouse where applicable. These areas are to be remain at all times clean and professional, and should adhere to all the rules, regulations, policies set forth by compliance and regulation agencies. Use of logs with legible penmanship will be required.
- 5% Maintain all records and logs in a legible and orderly manner that follows all policies and procedures. Including reporting of any breaches in a timely and orderly manner.
- 5% Active participation of team meetings, company meetings, and educational opportunities timely and consistently.
- 5% Performs other job duties within the scope of knowledge and expertise required for this position willingly as needed and requested by the PCR Manager or another Administrative Team member.
Successful completion of skills competency testing for all product lines (Within 90 days)
Basic to intermediate skill level in computer knowledge
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Current Oklahoma Driver’s License
Minimum Education and Experience:
High school Educations or GED equivalent
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. without assistance
Must be able to sit, drive, and stand for extended periods of time
Must be able to work and drive in harsh weather conditions
Must be able to work in cramped or unkempt locations
Must be able to endure overnight travel
The Job functions are noted above as those key accountabilities requiring a least 20% of the Team Members time, while Secondary job functions will include those requiring less than 20% of the Team Members time in any given work day.