Job Title: Patient Care Representative I (PCR-I)
As a vital part of the Patient Care Team, the Patient Care Representative I (PCR-I) will represent Agility Medical Group, and act as a direct contact for patients who are in receipt of items ordered by physicians. They will use their knowledge and expertise to educate patients on all available options for their care. The PCR-I will serve as a liaison between the administration team and patients in a compliant and professional manner.
Department: Patient Care Team
Reports to: Patient Care Representative Manager
Summary of Duties: The PCR-I will be responsible for taking orders directly from the Administration team and ensuring the order is fulfilled to the patient. The PCR-I will be responsible for the sale of additional products to the patient. The PCR-I will be responsible to deliver, fit, educate, set-up, pick-up, troubleshoot, cleaning, and maintaining of all inventory and equipment supplied to patients. The PCR-I is responsible for obtaining all patient signatures, delivering all required paperwork to the patient, and supplying the patient with any and all educational material. The PCR-I is responsible for delivering all necessary paperwork to the administration team in a timely, organized, and legible manner. The PCR-I will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining inventory following strict and compliant policies and procedures. The PCR-I works in a setting that is conducive to patient care, primarily hospitals, clinics, and patient homes.
Weighted Key Accountabilities:
- 30% The PCR-I Works directly with the patient to schedule pick up times to retrieve expired rentals from the patient. The PCR-I will field calls from patients to troubleshoot, and if needed, swap faulty product.
- 20% The PCR-I works directly with patient to schedule times and places to measure, fit, and educate the patient. Obtain signatures from patient. Obtain Payment from the Patient. Education includes: Donning, doffing, care, troubleshooting, warranty information, financial responsibility, payment options, provider instructions, patient questions.
- 10% Maintain inventory levels at any and all locations (including the warehouse) under the scope of business for the PCR-I.
- 10% Plans, prioritizes, organizes daily routes (if applicable), and activities outside of the Agility Medical Group place of business. All in coordination with Patients, Sales Team members, and providers to assure the optimal utilization of time and resources. Including Add-ons, changes, etc.
- 5% The PCR-I will compile correct patient information packets including: Demographics, clinic notes, physician signatures, and additional items specific paperwork that adheres to compliance standards
- 5% Communication with Administration team, Sales team, PCR Manager, and other providers to assure any changes to the schedule, new orders, complaints, or questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner in accordance with the policies, procedures, and core character values to achieve the highest professionalism required by Agility Medical Group.
- 5% Maintain vehicle, office workspace, and the Warehouse where applicable. These areas are to be remain at all times clean and professional, and should adhere to all the rules, regulations, policies set forth by compliance and regulation agencies. Use of logs with legible penmanship will be required.
- 5% Maintain all records and logs in a legible and orderly manner that follows all policies and procedures. Including reporting of any breaches in a timely and orderly manner.
- 5% Active participation of team meetings, company meetings, and educational opportunities timely and consistently.
- 5% Performs other job duties within the scope of knowledge and expertise required for this position willingly as needed and requested by the PCR Manager or another Administrative Team member.
Successful completion of skills competency testing for all product lines (Within 90 days)
Basic to intermediate skill level in computer knowledge
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Current Oklahoma Driver’s License
Minimum Education and Experience: High school Education or GED equivalent
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. without assistance
Must be able to sit, drive, and stand for extended periods of time
Must be able to work and drive in harsh weather conditions
Must be able to work in cramped or unkempt locations
Must be able to endure overnight travel
Job Function: The Job functions are noted above as those key accountabilities requiring a least 20% of the Team Members time, while Secondary job functions will include those requiring less than 20% of the Team Members time in any given work day.